Get a great big bouquet this summer for 8 weeks. These bouquets are large bouquets for $30 each. Cut out the flown in flowers, the Styrofoam and increase your shelf life to closer to 2 weeks by buying locally grown bouquets grown here for you. We grow hundreds of varieties of flowers and will show you lots of new stuff.
Choose 8 dates from June 23 to September 29– We suggest choosing every two weeks if you are around as they often last 2 weeks in a vase if water is kept fresh.
The Buy In
$240 - This works out to $30/week. Pay after signing up on our online store. If you would prefer a weekly payment plan please choose ' etransfer' as the payment plan at checkout and we will reach out to coordinate.
1) 4pm to 8pm - 124st Grand Market (Edmonton)
2) Good Goods, downtown Edmonton
1) Reclaim Farm (Pigeon Lake, Rge rd 12) Fridays or by appointment
2) Leduc: Jar'd, Location will be sent out
3) Windermere (South Edmonton): Kb and Co 5244 Windermere Blvd, Edmonton, AB T6W 0L9, Noon to 7pm
4) St Albert Effing Seafood 44 Riel Dr #140 noon-5pm
5) Devon/Parkland County , Steve and Dan's Farm Fruit Stand 51424 A AB-60, Spruce Grove, 1-6pm
Saturdays 9am 3pm & Sundays 11-3: Edmonton Downtown Farmers Market (10305 97st Edmonton)
Saturdays 10am 4pm & Sundays 10am 4pm: South Edmonton Common Farmers' Market (Ikea)
We’re also happy to answer any questions you have about the program. You can reach Ryan at 780-803-2381. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org