The Vitality Box
This box is curated for all those people looking for our favorite nutritionally dense organic vegetables. For 15 weeks you will receive 2 microgreen varieties in our larger retail sizes. It could include pea shoots, sunflower shoots, popcorn shoots, broccoli shoots, radish trio, vitality mix, kale, arugula, amaranth, beet or many many more. It will also include 1 more field vegtables great for juicing, smoothies or eating raw like kale, beets, carrots, endive, celery. etc.
June 23 to September 29– that’s 15 weeks of fresh salads grown with you in mind!
The Buy In
$300 - This works out to $20/week. Due sooner than later, but we can set up a payment plan if necessary.
Pay through our online store, see the link to sign up below. If you would prefer a weekly payment plan, please choose 'etransfer' as the payment option and we will reach out to coordinate.
1) 4pm to 8pm - 124st Grand Market (Edmonton)
2) Good Goods, downtown Edmonton
1) Reclaim Farm (Pigeon Lake, Rge rd 12) Fridays or by appointment
2) Leduc: Jar'd, Location will be sent out
3) Windermere (South Edmonton): Kb and Co 5244 Windermere Blvd, Edmonton, AB T6W 0L9, Noon to 7pm
4) St Albert Effing Seafood 44 Riel Dr #140 noon-5pm
5) Devon/Parkland County , Steve and Dan's Farm Fruit Stand 51424 A AB-60, Spruce Grove, 1-6pm
Saturdays 9am 3pm & Sundays 11-3: Edmonton Downtown Farmers Market (10305 97st Edmonton)
Saturdays 10am 4pm & Sundays 10am 4pm: South Edmonton Common Farmers' Market (Ikea)
We’re also happy to answer any questions you have about the program. You can reach Ryan at 780-803-2381. Our email is email@example.com