The Micro Box
Each week you will receive 4 microgreen varieties in our larger retail sizes. It could include pea shoots, sunflowre shoots, popcorn shoots, broccoli shoots, radish trio, firecracker or many many more.
June 24 to September 30– that’s 15 weeks of fresh salads grown with you in mind!
The Buy In
$450 - This works out to $30/week. Due sooner than later, but we can set up a payment plan if necessary.
We accept cash, cheques, and email transfers or you can pay via Credit using a link from an invoice we will send you, please contact us to arrange payment. We will issue a receipt upon payment. CSA is a prepaid model which provides farmers with a much needed influx of cash in the spring when they're making major purchases such as seeds and equipment.
Thursdays 4pm to 8pm - 124st Grand Market (Edmonton)
Saturdays 9am 3pm & Sundays 11-3: Edmonton Downtown Farmers Market (10305 97st Edmonton)
1) Reclaim Farm (Pigeon Lake, Rge rd 12) Anytime
2) Leduc: SDI Group, 3910 84 Ave #201, 10-4:30
3) Sherwood Park TBA, afternoons
4) St Albert Effing Seafood 44 Riel Dr #140 noon-5pm
5) Devon/Parkland County , Steve and Dan's Farm Fruit Stand 51424 A AB-60, Spruce Grove
6) South West Edmonton, Let us know who we should talk to!
Sign me up!
If this sounds like the veggie box for you, get in touch with us via email or phone and we will send you our CSA agreement, you can also sign up online. We’re also happy to answer any questions you have about the program. You can reach Ryan at 780-803-2381. Our email is email@example.com