Salad Box CSA
Each week you will receive about pound of salad greens (mesclun mix, spicy mix, spinach, arugula, romaine hearts, kale, chard, head lettuce, etc.), plus some micro greens and/or shoots (micro mix, vitality mix, radish trio, sunflower shoots, pea shoots, etc.), and some seasonal salad add ons such as baby root veggies (green onion, radish, carrot, beets, etc.), herbs, cherry tomatoes, or baby squash. The box will feed 2-4 people salad for the week. Just to give you a comparison, the regular size spring mix in the grocery store is just over a 1/4 lb. Find a list of what we grow here.
June 23 to September 29– that’s 15 weeks of fresh salads grown with you in mind!
The Buy In
$300 - This works out to $20/week. Pay online at the farm store. The link is below. If you would like a payment plan choose the e-transfer option at check out and we can set up a weekly payment schedule.
1) 4pm to 8pm - 124st Grand Market (Edmonton)
2) Good Goods, downtown Edmonton
1) Reclaim Farm (Pigeon Lake, Rge rd 12) Fridays or by appointment
2) Leduc: Jar'd, Location will be sent out
3) Windermere (South Edmonton): Kb and Co 5244 Windermere Blvd, Edmonton, AB T6W 0L9, Noon to 7pm
4) St Albert Effing Seafood 44 Riel Dr #140 noon-5pm
5) Devon/Parkland County , Steve and Dan's Farm Fruit Stand 51424 A AB-60, Spruce Grove, 1-6pm
Saturdays 9am 3pm & Sundays 11-3: Edmonton Downtown Farmers Market (10305 97st Edmonton)
Saturdays 10am 4pm & Sundays 10am 4pm: South Edmonton Common Farmers' Market (Ikea)
Sign me up!
We're happy to answer any questions you have about the program. You can reach Ryan at 780-803-2381. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org